About Baidyanath Drakshasava
Baidyanath Drakshasava is an ayurvedic formulation, helps in cardiac disorders, hemorrhoids, high temperature etc. It contains 5–10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This alcohol and water present in this product acts as a media to transport water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
The formulation is derived from 2 words, Draksha and Asava, which mean dry grapes and a fermented formulation. Usually Asava is a type of Ayurvedic remedy which is made without making decoction or Kashayam. However, Drakshasava is the one type itself which is prepared by the Kashaya method only.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Drakshasav
- Vitis Vinifera – Draksha (Resin)
- Mishri (sugar)
Powder of Herbs
- Woodfordia Fruticosa – Dhataki flowers
- Piper Cubeba – Kababchini (Kankola)
- Cinnamomum Tamala – Tejpata (Indian bay leaf)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Dalchini (Cinnamon)
- Elettaria Cardamomum – Elaichi (Cardamom)
- Mesua Ferrea – Nagkesar (Cobra’s Saffron)
- Syzygium Aromaticum – Laung (Clove)
- Myristica Fragrans – Jaiphal (nutmeg)
- Piper Nigrum – Kali Mirch (Black pepper)
- Plumbago Zeylanica – Chitrak
- Piper Retrofractum – Chavy
- Piper Longum – Piplamool (long pepper root)
- Vitex Negundo – Nirgundi
Uses of Baidyanath Drakshasav
- Useful in anorexia
- Useful in anemia
- Useful in hemorrhoids
- Useful in anxiety and depressive disorders
- Useful in bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, nasal bleeding etc.
- Abdominal tumors
- Intestinal worm infestation
- Injuries leading to blood loss
- High temperature
- Skin complexion
We assume that you have consulted a practitioner before purchasing this product and are not self medicating.