About Punarnavadi Mandur
Punarnava Mandur is an herbal Ayurvedic medicine having main ingredients as Mandur Bhasma and Punarnava. It is processed in goumutra. It is mainly used in the treatment of Anemia, splenomegaly, piles, fever, iron deficiency and liver-spleen disorders etc.
Benefits of Punarnavadi Mandur
- It cures Iron deficiency anemia.
- It improves appetite and digestion.
- It protects liver.
- It does not cause constipation.
- It enhances digestive fire.
- It is processed in go-mutra which is scientifically proven to treat wide variety of diseases. Cow urine is a proved bio enhancer.
- It is light for digestion.
Uses of Punarnavadi Mandur
- Pandu (Anaemia).
- Hepatomegaly (Enlargement of liver).
- Kamala (jaundice).
- Fluid retention associated with anemia.
- Bleeding disorders.
- Hemorrhoids or Piles.
- Enlargement of the spleen.
- It can be used as a source of Iron.
We assume that you have consulted a practitioner before purchasing this product and are not self medicating.