Baidyanath Balarishta – 450 ml
Ayurvedic Granthokta medicine
(Ayurved Sar Sangraha)
Baidyanath Balarishta is an classical ayurvedic liquid medicine formulated by Fermentation method contains -10 % self generated alcohol. This self generated alcohol and water present in the formulation acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble herbal components to the body. It contains well known herb Bala Panchang which helps to improve respiratory immunity with rejuvenating properties. Balarishta is useful for treatment of vat imbalance diseases, improves immunity and improves strength of nerves, muscles and bones.
- Bala Panchang (Sida cordifolia): Helps to control the respiratory systems like cold and cough. It helps to balance Kapha and expel out the mucus from the lungs. It helps to increase immunity due to its rejuvenating properties.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): The term ‘ashwagandha’ is basically a mix of two words – ‘Ashwa’, meaning Horse, and ‘Gandha’, which is hindi for smell. Ashwagandha, therefore, implies its quality of being able to stand tall and strong as a horse, come what may. For varied reasons, however, Ashwandha is called by the name of Winter cherry or, more fondly, the Indian ginseng. The shrub has traditionally been used for cheering the mind, relieving weakness, nervous exhaustion, and for building sexual energy.
- Helps to give energy and strength.
- Boost Immunity
- Useful to treat all types of Vat Rogas.
- 3 – 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician.
We assume that you have consulted a practitioner before purchasing this product and are not self medicating.