About Hamdard Itrifal Shahtara
It acts as a blood purifier. It helps to treat all kinds of itches, and syphilis.
Indications of Hamdard Itrifal Shahtara
- Itrifal Shahtara is a good blood purifier.
- It is useful in the ailments produced due to blood impurity, eye complaints like redness, irritation.
- Beneficial in urticaria and skin diseases.
- Act as mild laxative
Ingredients of Hamdard Itrifal Shahtara
- Post Halela Zard
- Post Halela Kabuli
- Post Balela
- Berg Sana Maki
- Gule Surkh
- Maweez Munaqqa
Dosage of Hamdard Itrifal Shahtara
- 5–10 grams to be taken along with water or Arq chubchini in the morning or at night
Precautions of Hamdard Itrifal Shahtara
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not overdose on the medicine.
- Self-medication is not recommended.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep the medicine in the original package and container.
We assume that you have consulted a practitioner before purchasing this product and are not self medicating.