About Brahmi Vati (Swarna Moti Yukta)
Unjha is a range of 100% natural and safe products with drugs made from the best quality herbs. Unjha was founded in the state Gujarat in the pre independence era. It combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture.The company has since long established itself as leader in the Indian drug market. It has ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. These products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers around the world.
Brahmi vati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of depression, blood pressure etc. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Sange Yashab Pishti Or Bhasma
- Akik Pishti
- Manikya Pishti
- Parwal Pishti
- Kaharva Pishti
- Swarna Bhasma
- Moti (Mukta) Pishti
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove)
- Black cumin (Kala Jeera)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum)
- Coriander (Dhania)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom Seeds
- White Sandalwood
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- Roomi Mastagi
- Kulanjan (Galangal) – Alpinia Galanga
- Saffron (Kesar)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Juice
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of
2. Psychiatric Conditions
5. Chronic Fever
6. Tremors In Hands and Legs
- Each tablet of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) contains 125 mg to 150 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) should not exceed from 600 mg.
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We assume that you have consulted a practitioner before purchasing this product and are not self medicating.